Subject: Bug#342: bug #342

From: Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 10:27:31 +0100

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Mike Gabriel
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi Uli,
>
> thanks once more for your patch fixing #585. As you are currently
> experimenting with X2Go / KDE Apps / rootless NX mode...
>
> Have you come across this issue?
> http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=342
>
> Maybe you feel like taking a look at it? Generally speaking, I hope the X2Go
> project receives more contributions from your side!!! Looking forward to
> that!

I have using rootless NX with an own script for years now with KDE
both inside and outside the session. I have never come across a
problem like this. The only problem with resizing I am aware of is
slowness, which can be fixed by switching of showing window contents
on resizing and moving on proxy side (where the real X server is).

Uli