Subject: bug #342

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 08:18:59 +0000

Hi Uli,

thanks once more for your patch fixing #585. As you are currently  
experimenting with X2Go / KDE Apps / rootless NX mode...

Have you come across this issue?
http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=342

Maybe you feel like taking a look at it? Generally speaking, I hope  
the X2Go project receives more contributions from your side!!! Looking  
forward to that!

Thanks!
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb