Subject: Bug#342: bug #342

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 08:18:59 +0000

Hi Uli,

thanks once more for your patch fixing #585. As you are currently  
experimenting with X2Go / KDE Apps / rootless NX mode...

Have you come across this issue?
http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=342

Maybe you feel like taking a look at it? Generally speaking, I hope  
the X2Go project receives more contributions from your side!!! Looking  
forward to that!

Thanks!
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 10:27:31 +0100

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Mike Gabriel
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Maybe you feel like taking a look at it? Generally speaking, I hope the X2Go
> project receives more contributions from your side!!! Looking forward to
> that!

I have using rootless NX with an own script for years now with KDE
both inside and outside the session. I have never come across a
problem like this. The only problem with resizing I am aware of is
slowness, which can be fixed by switching of showing window contents
on resizing and moving on proxy side (where the real X server is).

Uli