Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#34: SSH_OPTIONS_FD

From: Moritz Struebe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:01:19 +0200

On 2012-09-25 10:47, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:
>  Sure, it is a
> fail of system administrator, if he allow such unecrypted authentication
> over Internet. But I don't even give them a possibility to make such
> mistake...

I don't really get your point. The credentials are used by the browser
anyway - because otherwise there would be no need for a proxy. I don't
think it's our job to disable features because of incompetent system
administrators. After all proxy authentication is normally used within LANs.

Morty

-- 
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Martensstr. 1
91058 Erlangen

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : [email-masked]
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty