Subject: Re: Bug#332: RPM issue of the OSBD queues

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:21:22 +0000

Hi Frank,

On  Fr 25 Okt 2013 15:43:16 CEST, Frank Warnke wrote:

> On 10/25/2013 07:23 AM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>> On Friday 2013-10-25 12:41, Mike Gabriel wrote:
>>> can you take a look at issue #332 in X2Go BTS. Obviously, you should add
>>> something to the RPM package's init script of X2Go Server that  
>>> resembles this
>>> http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver.git;a=blobdiff;f=debian/x2goserver.init;h=5ae86e4832e3f4c497cc238510aa26375d9bcfd3;hp=b56a4cb5898bdf805b533d153a54fd138e06f9b9;hb=b3d9404c654c051875a1f3abcbd3ff81aa6780b7;hpb=d7f10874cafc3113afe50d0e109f084533aace3f
>> The init script is already whatever was in debian/x2goserver.init.
>>
>>

> I have this in /etc/rc.d/rc.local on CentOS v6.4 64bit, so that  
> after a reboot, x2goclient can still connect to the server;
>
> /bin/mkdir -m 1777 /tmp/.X11-unix
>

As Jan stated, there should be an init script for X2Go Server. The  
script launches /usr/sbin/x2gocleansessions. It also should handled  
the /tmp/.X11-unix directory. Can you please check if that script is  
in place? Can you also check, why it does not work on your system?  
Thanks.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb