Subject: RPM issue of the OSBD queues

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:41:03 +0000

tag #332 rpm-packages
thanks

Hi Jan,

can you take a look at issue #332 in X2Go BTS. Obviously, you should  
add something to the RPM package's init script of X2Go Server that  
resembles this [1].

Thanks,
Mike

[1]  
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver.git;a=blobdiff;f=debian/x2goserver.init;h=5ae86e4832e3f4c497cc238510aa26375d9bcfd3;hp=b56a4cb5898bdf805b533d153a54fd138e06f9b9;hb=b3d9404c654c051875a1f3abcbd3ff81aa6780b7;hpb=d7f10874cafc3113afe50d0e109f084533aace3f

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb