Subject: Default umask when mounting sshfs tunnel

From: Helmer Teles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:44:47 +0100

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.6-0~712~precise1
Tag: Patch

Hello dear mates.

Just had a problem that when a user moves or copy a file from the mounted sshfs dir to 
a shared directory on the x2goserver, if this is a shared folder for a group with 
respective ACL's we've got a problem with the final permissions. 

The easy way to solve this is to change the x2gomountdirs to include the umask param. 

Also included is the modification required at /etc/x2goserver.conf 
If stay uncommented the umask will stay as is on the server side ( client local computer 
) and the value provided ( 0117 ) will make all files to be with rw-rw---- 

P.S: As i don't have the original x2goserver.conf don't apply the diff as is, but use it as 
reference please. 

the diff's are attached as Mr. Michael kindly asked.

Best regards,

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos. 
Helmer Teles 

http://hteles.wordpress.com[1]

"Sent from my Linux Device"
Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 
26300) 

--------
[1] http://hteles.wordpress.com/