Subject: Bug#33: Issue related to how the pipe command in postfix has to executed

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:39:50 +0200

tag #33 pending
thanks

The issue is hinted by the pipe man page:

"""
SINGLE-RECIPIENT DELIVERY
        Some  destinations  cannot  handle more than one recipient
        per delivery request. Examples are pagers or fax machines.
        In  addition, multi-recipient delivery is undesirable when
        prepending  a  Delivered-to:  or  X-Original-To:   message
        header.

        To  prevent  Postfix  from sending multiple recipients per
        delivery request, specify

            transport_destination_recipient_limit = 1

        in the Postfix main.cf file, where transport is  the  name
        in the first column of the Postfix master.cf entry for the
        pipe-based delivery transport.
"""

So, I added a line

debbugs_destination_recipient_limit = 1

to postix's main.cf and the issue should be gone...

This will be the test mail.
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb