Subject: nx-libs compilation warnings

From: "Mirraz Mirraz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:31:14 +0400

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.0.21

Building nx-libs-3.5.0.21-full I'v got this compilation warnings:

ddxLoad.c:220:3: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘stat’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

imLcPrs.c:592:14: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:1797:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:1809:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:1821:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:3645:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:3657:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:3669:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:5493:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:5505:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:5517:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
arbprogparse.c:3262:14: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]

XKBMisc.c:669:23: warning: the address of ‘newTypes’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
lcFile.c:441:11: warning: the address of ‘cat’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miwindow.c:117:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
security.c:1403:51: warning: the address of ‘imageBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
window.c:442:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
window.c:443:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
window.c:444:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
window.c:445:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
panoramiX.c:453:48: warning: the address of ‘TheBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
panoramiX.c:1185:51: warning: the address of ‘SrcBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:219:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:252:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:256:51: warning: the address of ‘srcBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:549:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:750:52: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mibstore.c:480:48: warning: the address of ‘bounds’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mibank.c:778:59: warning: the address of ‘fastBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mioverlay.c:224:49: warning: the address of ‘fullBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mioverlay.c:225:49: warning: the address of ‘fullBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mioverlay.c:1056:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mioverlay.c:1801:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
XKBMisc.c:669:23: warning: the address of ‘newTypes’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:107:12: warning: the address of ‘u1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:108:14: warning: the address of ‘u2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:150:12: warning: the address of ‘u1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:151:14: warning: the address of ‘u2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:152:15: warning: the address of ‘v1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:153:15: warning: the address of ‘v2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:143:12: warning: the address of ‘u1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:144:14: warning: the address of ‘u2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:191:12: warning: the address of ‘u1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:192:14: warning: the address of ‘u2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:193:15: warning: the address of ‘v1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:194:15: warning: the address of ‘v2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbcopy.c:575:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fboverlay.c:149:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:312:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1416:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1461:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1492:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1521:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1552:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1590:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1654:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1721:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1753:494: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1758:494: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1763:494: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1768:494: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1818:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1869:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1911:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1950:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1987:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2026:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2067:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2106:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2154:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2195:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2219:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2261:287: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2298:288: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
damage.c:234:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
damage.c:1937:52: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXwindow.c:516:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXwindow.c:517:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXwindow.c:518:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXwindow.c:519:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:256:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:289:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:293:51: warning: the address of ‘srcBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:604:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:824:52: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiwindow.c:134:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXdamage.c:251:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXdamage.c:2044:52: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Events.c:2444:53: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2157:55: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2158:55: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2408:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2409:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2410:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2411:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:3106:53: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:4034:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Drawable.c:797:55: warning: the address of ‘tileBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Drawable.c:1546:53: warning: the address of ‘tmpBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Drawable.c:2468:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Window.c:2158:55: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]