Subject: X2Go issue (in src:nx-libs) has been marked as closed

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 21:42:45 +0100 (CET)

close #314
thanks

Hello,

we are very hopeful that X2Go issue #314 reported by you
has been resolved in the new release (2:3.5.0.22) of the
X2Go source project »src:nx-libs«.

You can view the complete changelog entry of src:nx-libs (2:3.5.0.22)
below, and you can use the following link to view all the code changes
between this and the last release of src:nx-libs.

    http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=nx-libs.git;a=commitdiff;h=6afd7646df1e75991a11e89912ecb79b9cc668eb;hp=b2a3143f8a9c2d5aaf20c14408354ef9a712a3ee

If you feel that the issue has not been resolved satisfyingly, feel
free to reopen this bug report or submit a follow-up report with
further observations described based on the new released version
of src:nx-libs.

Thanks a lot for contributing to X2Go!!!

light+love
X2Go Git Admin (on behalf of the sender of this mail)

---
X2Go Component: src:nx-libs
Version: 2:3.5.0.22-0x2go1
Status: RELEASE
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:39:17 +0100
Fixes: 314 337 370
Changes: 
 nx-libs (2:3.5.0.22-0x2go1) RELEASED; urgency=low
 .
   [ Mirraz Mirraz ]
   * Add patch: 603_nx-X11_compilation_warnings.full.patch. Fix 3 evident bugs:
     one implicit function declaration issue and two array index out of bounds
     issues. (Fixes: #314).
 .
   [ Mike Gabriel ]
   * Add patch 604_nx-X11_recent-freetype-API.full.patch. Fix FTBFS against
     recent (>= 2.5.0) libfreetype6 API.
   * Refresh patch: 600_nx-X11+nxcompext+nxcompshad_unique-libnames.full.patch.
   * Improve patch:
     601_nx-X11_build-option-changes-to-not-use-bundled-libraries.full.patch.
     Improvements taken from the current Fedora package. Thanks to Orion
     Paplowski!!! Also adapt roll-tarball.sh do dropping more bundled
     libraries.
   * Rename patch: 302_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch to
     320_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch.
   * debian/source/format:
     + Switch to format 1.0.
   * debian/control:
     + Add libfreetype6-dev to Build-Depends: field.
     + Drop symlinking libNX_xrandr for setting a custom LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Not in
       use anymore and not recommended at all to have that.
     + Make sure all nx-libs components depend on the very same version.
   * debian/rules:
     + Remove bundled libraries from source tree before building the package.
   * nx-libs.spec:
     + Ship nx-libs.spec (RPM package definitions) in upstream project. (Thanks
       to the Fedora package maintainers). File differs from the Fedora file
       already.
     + Clear (Fedora package) changelog.
     + Use local tarball, don't expect  ,,-full'' in tarball name.
     + The RPM macro for the linker flags does not exist on EPEL. Thus, hardcode
       __global_ldflags macro for EPEL builds.
     + Enable Xinerama support for RPM packages. (Fixes: #370).
 .
   [ Clemens Lang ]
   * Add patch 605_nxcomp_Types.h-dont-use-STL-internals-on-libc++.full.patch. Fix
     FTBFS of nx-libs-lite on Mac OS X Mavericks. (Fixes: #337).

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 20:45:05 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the nx-libs package:

#314: nx-libs compilation warnings

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: X2Go issue (in src:nx-libs) has been marked as closed
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 21:42:45 +0100 (CET)

close #314
thanks

Hello,

light+love

---

Subject: nx-libs compilation warnings
From: "Mirraz Mirraz" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:31:14 +0400

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.0.21

Building nx-libs-3.5.0.21-full I'v got this compilation warnings:

ddxLoad.c:220:3: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘stat’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

imLcPrs.c:592:14: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:1797:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:1809:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:1821:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:3645:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:3657:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:3669:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:5493:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:5505:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
get.c:5517:40: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
arbprogparse.c:3262:14: warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]

XKBMisc.c:669:23: warning: the address of ‘newTypes’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
lcFile.c:441:11: warning: the address of ‘cat’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miwindow.c:117:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
security.c:1403:51: warning: the address of ‘imageBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
window.c:442:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
window.c:443:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
window.c:444:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
window.c:445:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
panoramiX.c:453:48: warning: the address of ‘TheBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
panoramiX.c:1185:51: warning: the address of ‘SrcBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:219:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:252:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:256:51: warning: the address of ‘srcBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:549:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
miexpose.c:750:52: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mibstore.c:480:48: warning: the address of ‘bounds’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mibank.c:778:59: warning: the address of ‘fastBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mioverlay.c:224:49: warning: the address of ‘fullBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mioverlay.c:225:49: warning: the address of ‘fullBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mioverlay.c:1056:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
mioverlay.c:1801:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
XKBMisc.c:669:23: warning: the address of ‘newTypes’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:107:12: warning: the address of ‘u1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:108:14: warning: the address of ‘u2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:150:12: warning: the address of ‘u1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:151:14: warning: the address of ‘u2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:152:15: warning: the address of ‘v1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2.c:153:15: warning: the address of ‘v2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:143:12: warning: the address of ‘u1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:144:14: warning: the address of ‘u2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:191:12: warning: the address of ‘u1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:192:14: warning: the address of ‘u2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:193:15: warning: the address of ‘v1’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
render2swap.c:194:15: warning: the address of ‘v2’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbcopy.c:575:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fboverlay.c:149:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:312:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1416:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1461:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1492:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1521:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1552:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1590:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1654:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1721:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1753:494: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1758:494: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1763:494: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1768:494: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1818:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1869:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1911:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1950:490: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:1987:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2026:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2067:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2106:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2154:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2195:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2219:405: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2261:287: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
fbpseudocolor.c:2298:288: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
damage.c:234:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
damage.c:1937:52: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXwindow.c:516:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXwindow.c:517:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXwindow.c:518:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXwindow.c:519:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:256:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:289:48: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:293:51: warning: the address of ‘srcBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:604:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiexpose.c:824:52: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXmiwindow.c:134:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXdamage.c:251:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
X/NXdamage.c:2044:52: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Events.c:2444:53: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2157:55: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2158:55: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2408:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2409:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2410:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:2411:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:3106:53: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Screen.c:4034:49: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Drawable.c:797:55: warning: the address of ‘tileBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Drawable.c:1546:53: warning: the address of ‘tmpBox’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Drawable.c:2468:51: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]
Window.c:2158:55: warning: the address of ‘box’ will always evaluate as ‘true’ [-Waddress]