Subject: X2Go logins as root scatter PostgreSQL database with half-started sessions

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:39:15 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.6

When the PostgreSQL backend is used, it is not possible to add root as  
X2Go User to the DB.

Whereas running X2Go as root is absolutely disrecommended, the  
attempts to start X2Go sessions as root results in broken session  
entries in the X2GO database.

Either logins as root (with PostgreSQL) should be supported or the  
session should refuse to come up at all.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb