Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#31: (no subject)

From: Guillaume Castagnino <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:25:45 +0200

Hi,

Incidentally, I discovered that sending garbage on that port make the 
client crash and disconnect. So you can remotely disconnect any client 
using x2go client. Kind of DOS isn’t it ?

I discovered it simply doing this:
nmap  -v -n --open -Pn -sSV --version-intensity 0 -p T:1-65535 
192.168.56.0/24
crashing all x2goclients on the subnet!

Definitely, the proxy should NOT listen on INADDR_ANY but only on 
localhost in SshProcess::tunnelLoop.

Thanks

-- 
Guillaume Castagnino

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 23:04:30 +0200

On 16.04.2015 03:25 PM, Guillaume Castagnino wrote:
> [...]

Hum, yes, it is.

Thank you!

Mihai