Subject: Bug#309: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#309: Make x2goterminate-session / x2gosuspend-session operable as root

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:51:07 +0200

Am 23.09.2013 12:23, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Package: x2goserver
> Severity: wishlist
>
> Currently, only the user owning a session can suspend/terminate that 
> session.
>
> The super-user root should also be eligible to act on user sessions 
> with those commands.
>
> This should work from any x2goserver (in a multi-node farm) and with 
> SQLite and PostgreSQL db backend.

We're only using single node mode, but here, terminating sessions from 
root works (or at least, it did last time we needed it).
x2golistsessions_root | awk -F '|' '{ print $2 " " $12 "@" $8 }' # lists 
session-IDs followed by username@clientname
x2goterminate-session $SESSIONID # this terminates the session with the 
named ID when called by root

Never tried suspend, but there's x2gosuspend-session which should work 
the same way.

So, either you missed that or your bug report should contain a few more 
details as to what functionality you need and what is missing, I'd say. ;-)

-Stefan