Subject: Bug#307: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#307: x2goserver dependency breaks

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:35:13 +0000

Control: close -1

Hi Scott,

On  Fr 27 Sep 2013 20:45:03 CEST, westlake wrote:

> The bug report 721733 I filed quite awhile ago, it shows all the  
> packages with the reportbug tool (edition#'s)

The reason for it is in latest paramiko upstream (and got introduced  
two years ago).

I have patched the paramiko version, we provide via our archive and  
also filed a pull request for paramiko upstream:
https://github.com/paramiko/paramiko/pull/215

Closing this issue on X2Go BTS, as it now gets tracked and hopefully  
fixed elsewhere.

I will also report the issue to the Debian maintainer of paramiko.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb