Subject: broker (daemon mode) crashes when there is a problem executing a remote agent

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:59:26 +0200

Package: x2gobroker
Severity: important
Version: 0.0.2.3

If there is a problem with one of the remote x2gobroker-agents (via  
SSH) the broker daemon dies with the below message:

2013-09-12 13:53:03,147 - error - ERROR - An exceptional problem  
occurred: X2GoBrokerAgentException("Query to remote X2Go Broker Agent  
(user: x2gobroker, hostname: palmer, port: 22) failed")

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb