Subject: Bug#304: Inconsistent licensing for x2goplasmabindings

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 16:04:22 -0600

Package: x2goplasmabindings
Version: 3.0.1.5

The debian/copyright file indicates GPLv2+
But:

fsitem.cpp: *No copyright* LGPL (v2)
fsitem.h: *No copyright* LGPL (v2)
plasmax2godialog.cpp: *No copyright* LGPL (v2)
plasmax2godialog.h: *No copyright* LGPL (v2)
plasmoidhovereditem.cpp: *No copyright* LGPL (v2)
plasmoidhovereditem.h: *No copyright* LGPL (v2)

x2goplasmoid.cpp: *No copyright* UNKNOWN
x2goplasmoid.h: *No copyright* UNKNOWN

So - the license of the x2goplasmoid.* files should be specified and the 
debian/copyright file should be updated.  A COPYING file in the main directory 
would be good too.

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office             FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301                   http://www.nwra.com