Subject: Bug#302: Additional info

From: Borys Saulyak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:15:01 +0200

Here is some more debug info from pyhoca-cli. It seems to me that the issue is rather server-side related:

borys@XXXX:~> pyhoca-cli --server MDADFS01 -u dadfmg --password xxx -R dadfmg-55-1397455646_stDKDE_dp24
pyhoca-cli[12336] NOTICE: preparing requested X2Go session
pyhoca-cli[12336] (PyHocaCLI) NOTICE: preparing requested X2Go session
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gosessregistry-pylib) NOTICE: registering X2Go session Pyhoca-Client_Session...
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2goclient-pylib) NOTICE: initializing X2Go session...
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gocontrolsession-pylib) NOTICE: connecting to [MDADFS01]:22
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 1 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 2 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 3 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 4 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 5 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 6 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 7 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 8 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 9 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 10 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 11 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 12 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 13 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 14 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 15 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 16 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 17 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 18 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 19 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) WARN: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed on attempt 20 of 20: ChannelException('Connect failed',)
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2gofwtunnel-pylib) ERROR: incoming request to 127.0.0.1:30021 failed after 20 attempts
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2goclient-pylib) ERROR: Forwarding tunnel request to [127.0.0.1]:30021 for session dadfmg-55-1397455646_stDKDE_dp24 (Pyhoca-Client_Session) was denied by remote X2Go/SSH server. Session startup failed.
pyhoca-cli[12336] (x2goproxy-pylib) ERROR: Bringing up NX3 proxy failed.
pyhoca-cli[12336] (PyHocaCLI) NOTICE: give the X2Go session some time to come up...