Subject: Bug#302:

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:22:52 +0200

Hi List,

we just received a message from Leho Kraav, sadly, Leho's mail setup is
broken. While Leho can send mail, messages directed to Leho bounce with
the error message "domain has no valid mail exchangers".

Therefore, I'm posting this on Leho's behalf, hoping that Leho can
somehow read list replies and bugtracker entries.

@Leho: Please fix your mail setup!

-Stefan

Message from Leho Kraav:

Mike's last message is lengthy and a bit confusing. I am unable to
restore x2go sessions that have been suspended due to network
connections on x2goserver-4.0.1.15 / gentoo.

Fortunately properly suspended sessions have been restoring well, so
that's good, but network disconnections do happen and it would be great
to have that working.

Is 4.0.1.16 beta or rc planned any time soon? Since the git tree has
debian specific stuff, I wonder if some non-debian squashed patch can be
generated I could apply to to Gentoo 4.0.1.15 tarball to test the latest
fixes for #302?