Subject: Scanning for duplicated of #302 (please test)

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 20:45:40 +0000

Control: reassign #263 x2goserver
Control: reassign #206 x2goserver
Control: merge #263 -1
Control: merge #206 -1

 From studying our bug tracker reports, I assume that #206 and #263  
are duplicates of #302 which got closed yesterday.

@Borys, and other potential testers: can you please check what has  
been described at [1] and test either X2Go Server from the nightly  
builds or apply this patch [2] on top of x2goserver 4.0.1.15 (or build  
packages from x2goserver.git, branch=release/4.0.1.x). Unfortunately,  
the 302_bugfix script provided at [1] will only work on the X2Go  
Server 4.1.0.0-preview (x2goclient.git, branch=master), but not with  
current stable releases of X2Go Server.

Regards,
Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=302#35
[2]  
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver.git;a=commitdiff;h=f89af5c85fad9b0d2fe71ea26a0e599148c5caa7

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb