Subject: No session resume

From: Avi Elbaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 17:55:52 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.6-0~712~precise1

Hello,

It is not possible to resume the session with windows X2Go client V.4.0.1.0
, even if it is correctly suspended before.
This problem appear with the x2goserver update from v
4.0.0.2-0~667~precise1 to the last  4.0.1.6-0~712~precise1 version,
before everything was working perfectly :/
To have a new session I need to kill the previous one.
Below I paste the content from some log,

Best regards from Paris and thank a lot for your software,
Avi

*The windows file "session":*
*
*
*Loop: WARNING! Unrecognized session type 'unix-kde-depth_32'. Assuming
agent session.**
**Auth: WARNING! Failed to read data from the X auth command.**
**Auth: WARNING! Generating a fake cookie for X authentication.**
**Loop: WARNING! Could not retrieve the X server authentication cookie.*
*
*
*The server session.log:*
*
**running as X2Go Agent**
**
**NXAGENT - Version 3.5.0**
**
**Copyright (C) 2001, 2011 NoMachine.**
**See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.**
**
**Info: Agent running with pid '7219'.**
**Session: Starting session at 'Thu Sep 5 16:54:51 2013'.**
**Info: Proxy running in server mode with pid '7219'.**
**Info: Waiting for connection from 'localhost' on port '30001'.**
**Info: Accepted connection from '127.0.0.1'.**
**Info: Connection with remote proxy completed.**
**Info: Using ADSL link parameters 512/24/1/0.**
**Info: Using agent parameters 5000/10/50/0/0.**
**Info: Using cache parameters 4/4096KB/8192KB/8192KB.**
**Info: Using pack method '16m-jpeg-7' with session 'unix-kde-depth_32'.**
**Info: Using ZLIB data compression 1/1/32.**
**Info: Using ZLIB stream compression 4/4.**
**Info: No suitable cache file found.**
**Info: Listening to X11 connections on display ':50'.**
**Info: Established X client connection.**
**Info: Using shared memory parameters 1/1/0/0K.**
**Info: Using alpha channel in render extension.**
**Info: Not using local device configuration changes.**
**keyboard file created**
**SessionPath not defined**
**Session: Session started at 'Thu Sep 5 16:54:54 2013'.**
**Info: Screen [0] resized to geometry [800x600] fullscreen [0].**
**Info: Screen [0] resized to geometry [1616x1028] fullscreen [0].**
**Session: Suspending session at 'Thu Sep 5 16:56:07 2013'.**
**Info: Waiting the cleanup timeout to complete.**
**Session: Session suspended at 'Thu Sep 5 16:56:07 2013'.**
**Session: Resuming session at 'Thu Sep 5 16:56:20 2013'.**
**Info: Proxy running in server mode with pid '7219'.**
**Info: Waiting for connection from 'localhost' on port '30001'.**
**Info: Aborting the procedure due to signal '15'.**
**Session: Display failure detected at 'Thu Sep 5 16:57:02 2013'.**
**Session: Suspending session at 'Thu Sep 5 16:57:02 2013'.**
**Session: Session suspended at 'Thu Sep 5 16:57:02 2013'.** *

---

From: Patrik Heinz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 19:17:12 +0100

I can confirm this bug, I run Debian wheezy with the following versions:
x2goagent: 3.5.0.22
x2goserver: 4.0.1.13
x2goserver-extensions: 4.0.1.13
x2goserver-xsession: 4.0.1.13

The weird part was that in another virtual machine with the same current
Version from the repository the bug doesn't appear.

Here are my Debug logs from the bare-metal machine which reproduces the
bug every time (one login, then disconnect, then try so reconnect to the
suspend session):

Mar  3 19:12:17 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2golistsessions[5610]:
x2golistsessions has been called with no option
Mar  3 19:12:18 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: x2gostartagent
called with options: 800x600 lan 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_32 de auto 1
D XFCE
Mar  3 19:12:18 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: client announced
itself as ,,192.168.10.98''
Mar  3 19:12:18 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosessionlimit[5642]:
x2gosessionlimit has been called
Mar  3 19:12:18 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2golistsessions[5645]:
x2golistsessions has been called with options: --all-servers
Mar  3 19:12:18 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetdisplays[5660]:
db_getdisplays called, server: mydebianbox; return value:
Mar  3 19:12:18 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetports[5669]:
db_getports called, server: mydebianbox; return value:
Mar  3 19:12:18 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetdisplays[5682]:
db_getdisplays called, server: mydebianbox; return value:
Mar  3 19:12:18 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetports[5691]:
db_getports called, server: mydebianbox; return value:
Mar  3 19:12:18 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetdisplays[5704]:
db_getdisplays called, server: mydebianbox; return value:
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetports[5713]:
db_getports called, server: mydebianbox; return value:
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2goinsertsession[5734]:
db_insertsession called, session ID:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32, server: mydebianbox, session ID:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetports[5743]:
db_getports called, server: mydebianbox; return value:
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2goinsertport[5757]:
db_insertport called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32,
server: mydebianbox, SSH port: 30001
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetports[5766]:
db_getports called, server: mydebianbox; return value: |30001|
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2goinsertport[5780]:
db_insertport called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32,
server: mydebianbox, SSH port: 30002
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetports[5789]:
db_getports called, server: mydebianbox; return value: |30001| |30002|
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2goinsertport[5803]:
db_insertport called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32,
server: mydebianbox, SSH port: 30003
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 pre-start
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: successfully
started X2Go agent session with ID username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32
Mar  3 19:12:19 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:20 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 post-start
Mar  3 19:12:20 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gocreatesession[5881]:
db_createsession called, session ID:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32, cookie:
275b334db36106a3cdc1ba8732e1ee7b, client: 192.168.10.98, pid: 5848,
graphics port: 30001, sound port: 30002, file sharing port: 30003
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goruncommand: x2goruncommand
called with options: 52 5848 username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 30002
xfce4-session nosnd D
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goruncommand: exporting
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/nx/X11/Xinerama:/usr/lib/nx/X11
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 pre-runcommand
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goruncommand: running command
/usr/bin/xfce4-session
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: x2gosetkeyboard
called with options:
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Setting X keyboard
according to
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features: x2goserver.features
called with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-xsession.features:
x2goserver-xsession.features called with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goruncommand: launching session
with Xsession-x2go mechanism, using STARTUP="xfce4-session"
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/20x11-common_process-args
Mar  3 19:12:21 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/30x11-common_xresources
Mar  3 19:12:22 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/35x11-common_xhost-local
Mar  3 19:12:22 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/40x11-common_xsessionrc
Mar  3 19:12:22 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/50x11-common_determine-startup
Mar  3 19:12:22 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/60xdg-user-dirs-update
Mar  3 19:12:22 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/75dbus_dbus-launch
Mar  3 19:12:22 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/90consolekit
Mar  3 19:12:22 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/90gpg-agent
Mar  3 19:12:22 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/90x11-common_ssh-agent
Mar  3 19:12:22 mydebianbox /etc/x2go/Xsession: executing
/etc/x2go/Xsession.d/99x11-common_start
Mar  3 19:12:37 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session:
x2gosuspend-session called with options: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32
Mar  3 19:12:37 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetagent[6352]:
db_getagent called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32;
return value: 5848
Mar  3 19:12:37 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Mar  3 19:12:37 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Mar  3 19:12:37 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features: x2goserver.features
called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Mar  3 19:12:37 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-xsession.features:
x2goserver-xsession.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Mar  3 19:12:37 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 pre-suspend
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: session with
ID username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 has been suspended successfully
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 post-suspend
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gochangestatus[6452]:
db_changestatus called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32,
new status: S
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[6460]:
x2goumount-session has been called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[6460]:
db_getdisplay called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32;
return value: 52
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[6460]:
db_getmounts called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32;
return value:
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gocmdexitmessage:
x2gocmdexitmessage called with options: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32
Mar  3 19:12:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gocmdexitmessage: command output
starts with: exec xfce4-session
Mar  3 19:13:18 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2golistsessions[6674]:
x2golistsessions has been called with no option
Mar  3 19:13:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetagent[6686]:
db_getagent called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32;
return value: 5848
Mar  3 19:13:19 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goresume-session:
x2goresume-session called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 800x600 lan 16m-jpeg-9 de auto 1
Mar  3 19:13:19 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2golistsessions[6699]:
x2golistsessions has been called with no option
Mar  3 19:13:19 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goresume-session: old ports:
30001, 30002, 30003
Mar  3 19:13:19 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetports[6732]:
db_getports called, server: mydebianbox; return value: |30001| |30002|
|30003|
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 pre-resume
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2goresume[6807]: db_resume
called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32, client:
192.168.10.98, gr_port: 30001, sound_port: 30002, fs_port: 30003
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goresume-session: client
192.168.10.98 has successfully resumed session with ID
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: x2gosetkeyboard
called with options: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features: x2goserver.features
called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-xsession.features:
x2goserver-xsession.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called
with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Mar  3 19:13:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 post-resume
Mar  3 19:13:21 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:22 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:23 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:24 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:25 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:26 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:27 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:28 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:29 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:30 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:31 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:32 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:33 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:34 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:35 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:36 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:37 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:38 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:39 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:40 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:41 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:42 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:43 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:44 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:45 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:46 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:47 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:48 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:49 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard to
appear
Mar  3 19:13:50 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard:
/home/username/.x2go/C-username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32/keyboard did
not appear within 30s after agent startup
Mar  3 19:14:20 mydebianbox /usr/lib/x2go/x2gochangestatus[7292]:
db_changestatus called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32,
new status: S
Mar  3 19:14:20 mydebianbox /usr/sbin/x2gocleansessions[4001]:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32 is suspended, changing status from R
to S
Mar  3 19:14:20 mydebianbox /usr/sbin/x2gocleansessions[4001]:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32: unmounting all shares
Mar  3 19:14:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[7314]:
x2goumount-session has been called with options:
username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32
Mar  3 19:14:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[7314]:
db_getdisplay called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32;
return value: 52
Mar  3 19:14:20 mydebianbox /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[7314]:
db_getmounts called, session ID: username-52-1393870339_stDXFCE_dp32;
return value: