Subject: Bug#295: New wiki account for joshua paul

From: Joshua Paul <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:43:06 -0700

Package: wiki.x2go.org

Please create a wiki account for me.

First name: joshua
Last name: paul
Account name: neocodesoftware

------------
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:installation:x2goclient#macos_x

Xquartz Config
------------
The X2Go Mac client uses the OSX X11 server Xquartz - 
http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/.

1 The X11 server must be configured to accept remote sessions in its 
preferences.
2 One must also enable a root screen in X11 preferences if one wants 
truly full screen view in X2Go.

source - 
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel/525

3 To make clipboard copy and paste - ⌘+V work normally use this one 
command: echo "*VT100.translations: #override Meta <KeyPress> V: 
insert-selection(PRIMARY, CUT_BUFFER0) \n" > ~/.Xdefaults

System Preferences Config
-------------
To use print, local media sharing, and sound, one must also enable 
Remote Login in the System Preferences.

-- 
SKYPE neocodesoftware PHONE 1.888.748.0668 FAX 1-888-748-0986

#540 - 425 Carrall St Vancouver BC V6B 6E3 Canada

http://www.neocodesoftware.com http://store.neocodesoftware.com 
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshuascottpaul

Ready to reinvent your business using software? Ask me how.