Subject: Wiki account created a while ago...

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:09:03 +0200

close #295
thanks

The wiki account for Joshua has been created a while ago. Closing this issue.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:18:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the wiki.x2go.org package:

#295: New wiki account for joshua paul

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Wiki account created a while ago...
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:09:03 +0200

close #295
thanks

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:

Subject: New wiki account for joshua paul
From: Joshua Paul <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:43:06 -0700

Package: wiki.x2go.org

Please create a wiki account for me.

First name: joshua
Last name: paul
Account name: neocodesoftware

------------
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:installation:x2goclient#macos_x

Xquartz Config
------------
The X2Go Mac client uses the OSX X11 server Xquartz - 
http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/.

1 The X11 server must be configured to accept remote sessions in its 
preferences.
2 One must also enable a root screen in X11 preferences if one wants 
truly full screen view in X2Go.

source - 
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel/525

3 To make clipboard copy and paste - ⌘+V work normally use this one 
command: echo "*VT100.translations: #override Meta <KeyPress> V: 
insert-selection(PRIMARY, CUT_BUFFER0) \n" > ~/.Xdefaults

System Preferences Config
-------------
To use print, local media sharing, and sound, one must also enable 
Remote Login in the System Preferences.

-- 
SKYPE neocodesoftware PHONE 1.888.748.0668 FAX 1-888-748-0986

#540 - 425 Carrall St Vancouver BC V6B 6E3 Canada

http://www.neocodesoftware.com http://store.neocodesoftware.com 
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshuascottpaul

Ready to reinvent your business using software? Ask me how.

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:18:02 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #295.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
295: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=295
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems