Subject: Bug#29: LD_LIBRARY_PATH gets purged when x2goserver-xsession is in use

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 16:38:05 +0200

Package: x2goserver-xsession
Version: 3.1.1.3
Severity: normal

The X2Go script x2goruncommand sets a X2Go-customized LD_LIBRARY_PATH  
to enable X2Go's Xinerama feature.

If the package x2goserver-xsession is not installed, then the  
LD_LIBRARY_PATH gets set for applications inside the X2Go session.

However, if the package x2goserver-xsession is in use, the  
LD_LIBRARY_PATH env variable is not set for applications inside the  
X2Go session.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb