Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#287: x2goserver allows to connect to ALL X server sessions by default

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:28:16 +0200

Hi David,

On Sa 17 Aug 2013 09:03:21 CEST David Fuhrmann wrote:

> Any news regarding this bug?

I have set up a test VM for this issue today and I can absolute  
confirm what you report.

I will investigate on that further today/tomorrow, and I am quite sure  
of being able to exploit this without X2Go as well.

My guess is a mis-configuration in Linux mint around the local X-Server.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb