Subject: Feature proposal for ~/.x2goclient/sessions

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 09:49:07 +0200

Hi all,

we received a feedback from a Debian user of X2Go who suggests to push  
the locale settings from the client to the server on the start of an  
X2Go session.

I would like to introduce a new parameter for ~/.x2goclient/sessions:

   setlocale = {true|false}

The default will be false (to not break current setups).

Feedback, comments?

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb