Subject: Bug#281: x2godesktopsharing man page versions are incorrect

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 22:31:38 -0600

Package: x2godesktopsharing
Version: 3.1.1.0

The versions strings in the x2godesktopsharing man pages don't seem to 
be updated.  Seems like these should be automatically generated somehow.

man/man1/x2godesktopsharing.1:.TH x2godesktopsharing 1 "14 Apr 2011" 
"Version 3.0.1.x" "X2go Application"
man/man8/x2goterminate-desktopsharing.8:.TH x2goterminate-desktopsharing 
8 "Sep 2011" "Version 3.0.99.x" "X2go Server Tool"
man/man8/x2goresume-desktopsharing.8:.TH x2goresume-desktopsharing 8 
"Sep 2011" "Version 3.0.99.x" "X2go Server Tool"
man/man8/x2gosuspend-desktopsharing.8:.TH x2gosuspend-desktopsharing 8 
"Sep 2011" "Version 3.0.99.x" "X2go Server Tool"

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division                    FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                  [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301              http://www.cora.nwra.com

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 10:02:08 +0200

tag #281 confirmed
thanks

Hi Orion,

On Do 01 Aug 2013 06:31:38 CEST Orion Poplawski wrote:

> The versions strings in the x2godesktopsharing man pages don't seem  
> to be updated.  Seems like these should be automatically generated  
> somehow.
>
> man/man8/x2goterminate-desktopsharing.8:.TH  
> x2goterminate-desktopsharing 8 "Sep 2011" "Version 3.0.99.x" "X2go  
> Server Tool"
> man/man8/x2gosuspend-desktopsharing.8:.TH x2gosuspend-desktopsharing  

Indeed. We are not using autotools (*.in files) anywhere in X2Go code.  
This is really overdue.

I will fix the reported version mismatches manually in a minute...

Thanks for reporting,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb