Subject: Query server-side desktop session list through x2gobroker-agent

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:25:04 +0200

Package: x2gobroker-agent
Severity: wishlist

In X2Go issue #279 there is described the plan to add a script that is  
able to detect a list of installed/available desktop shells on an X2Go  
Server.

The session broker should be able to query such a list and process its  
result accordingly. ,,Process accordingly'' still needs a proper  
definition, though.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb