Subject: Bug#28: x2go kubuntu 12.4

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 16:35:32 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 3.1.1.3
Tags: confirmed
Severity: normal

Forwarding this issue into the X2Go bug tracker...
Mike

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von [email-masked] -----
      Datum: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:19:19 +0200
        Von: Mirco Rohloff <[email-masked]>
    Betreff: [X2Go-User] x2go kubuntu 12.4
         An: [email-masked]

Hello,

i want to use Kubuntu 12.4 LTS with X2go. After any Login the Kdesktop  
restarts with folloing Krash Report. Has anybody a workaroung for this  
problem?

Thanks Mirco

Application: KWin (kwin), signal: Segmentation fault
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7fc671dfe780 (LWP 15661))]

Thread 3 (Thread 0x7fc655994700 (LWP 15663)):
#0  0x00007fc66ce0bee8 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#1  0x00007fc66ce0dd31 in  
QEventDispatcherUNIX::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) ()  
from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#2  0x00007fc66cddac82 in  
QEventLoop::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) ()  
from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#3  0x00007fc66cddaed7 in  
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) () from  
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#4  0x00007fc66ccd9fa7 in QThread::exec() () from  
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#5  0x00007fc66cdba9ff in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#6  0x00007fc66ccdcfcb in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#7  0x00007fc665f03e9a in start_thread () from  
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
#8  0x00007fc6716154bd in clone () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#9  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

Thread 2 (Thread 0x7fc655193700 (LWP 15664)):
#0  0x00007fc665f07d84 in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () from  
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00007fc66e0cb222 in ?? () from  
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtScript.so.4
#2  0x00007fc66e0cb259 in ?? () from  
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtScript.so.4
#3  0x00007fc665f03e9a in start_thread () from  
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
#4  0x00007fc6716154bd in clone () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#5  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

Thread 1 (Thread 0x7fc671dfe780 (LWP 15661)):
[KCrash Handler]
#6  0x00007fc6715a602c in free () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#7  0x00007fc66f057819 in XFree () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
#8  0x00007fc66ebff2ee in XRRUpdateConfiguration () from  
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXrandr.so.2
#9  0x00007fc67194cc60 in ?? () from  
/usr/lib/kde4/libkdeinit/libkdeinit4_kwin.so
#10 0x00007fc67193e4b8 in ?? () from  
/usr/lib/kde4/libkdeinit/libkdeinit4_kwin.so
#11 0x00007fc66c1cdb85 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtGui.so.4
#12 0x00007fc66c1dcf98 in QApplication::x11ProcessEvent(_XEvent*) ()  
from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtGui.so.4
#13 0x00007fc66c207b3a in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtGui.so.4
#14 0x00007fc66cddac82 in  
QEventLoop::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) ()  
from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#15 0x00007fc66cddaed7 in  
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) () from  
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#16 0x00007fc66cddff67 in QCoreApplication::exec() () from  
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4
#17 0x00007fc671940c36 in kdemain () from  
/usr/lib/kde4/libkdeinit/libkdeinit4_kwin.so
#18 0x00007fc67154476d in __libc_start_main () from  
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#19 0x0000000000400661 in _start ()
_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

----- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht -----

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb