Subject: Bug#271: nx-3.5.0.20 breaks FreeNX on RPM based system

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 07:12:10 +0200

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.0.20
Tag: rpm-packages

Hi Jan,

23:31 < masc88> hello. nx-3.5.0.20 appears to introduce corruption  
within server side session file
                 and communication protocol
23:32 < masc88> on session resume in conjunction with freenx. is this  
a known issue?
23:33 < masc88> I had to downgrade to nx-3.5.0.17 to stabilize  
resuming of sessions

obviously there is a problem with FreeNX / X2Go if nx-3.5.0.20 is  
installed. I assume that the installation is on an RPM based system  
(because the .deb packages do not have a package named nx).

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb