Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] bug#22: Keyboard focus lost when connecting to Win2008r2 RDP-Server (proxied through NX) in fullscreen mode

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:26:53 +0200

tags #22 pending
clone #22 -1
reassign -1 python-x2go
thanks

Hi all,

On Di 11 Sep 2012 12:17:12 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:

> When launching an X2Go-proxied RDP session in fullscreen mode to a   
> Windows 7 or Windows 2008r2 server, the keyboard focus gets lost in   
> the RDP session window. Thus, it is not possible to enter the  
> password  in the fullscreen login window of the RDP server.

The approach to work-around this issue is to launch fullscreen  
rdesktop sessions with X2Go session type "D" (desktop) not "R"  
(rootless).

This commit should change this behaviour in x2goclient:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=1c4064a61af7cd322b3a755913dfe448cfccb005

The issue is still open for pyhoca-gui. So cloning this bug report.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb