Subject: bug#22: Keyboard focus lost when connecting to Win2008r2 RDP-Server (proxied through NX) in fullscreen mode

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:17:12 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 3.99.3.0-prerelease
Severity: minor

When launching an X2Go-proxied RDP session in fullscreen mode to a  
Windows 7 or Windows 2008r2 server, the keyboard focus gets lost in  
the RDP session window. Thus, it is not possible to enter the password  
in the fullscreen login window of the RDP server.

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:26:53 +0200

tags #22 pending
clone #22 -1
reassign -1 python-x2go
thanks

Hi all,

On Di 11 Sep 2012 12:17:12 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:

> the RDP session window. Thus, it is not possible to enter the  
> password  in the fullscreen login window of the RDP server.

The approach to work-around this issue is to launch fullscreen  
rdesktop sessions with X2Go session type "D" (desktop) not "R"  
(rootless).

This commit should change this behaviour in x2goclient:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=1c4064a61af7cd322b3a755913dfe448cfccb005

The issue is still open for pyhoca-gui. So cloning this bug report.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy: