Subject: x2goclient does not handle exporting dirs correctly in broker-mode

From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:51:12 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.1 (git)
Severity: minor

ONMainWindow::exportDirs does not handle broker-mode correctly.
I discovered this because the combination of x2goclient on Mac and XFCE
means that xfdesktop hangs on login, waiting for a timeout somewhere. If
fstunnel is turned off, this problem (with xfdesktop) goes away. My broker
sets fstunnel=false, but x2goclient does not respect this. Digging into the
code reveals that ONMainWindow::exportDirs initialises an X2goSettings
object from "sessions" rather than the way it should be done when in
broker-mode. Since it sets the default value for fstunnel to true, and
since there isn't a local session for the session ID currently running
through the broker, fstunnel is always true when in broker-mode.

-- 
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)