Subject: Color problems in X2Go sessions

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:23:13 +0000

Control: tag -1 moreinfo

Hi Edouard,

a while back you reported some color problems in X2Go session that  
were not present in NX sessions.

Did you get to installing new servers with X2Go? Can you give  
feedback, if you also see those color issues on fresh installations?

If so, please give us more details (and maybe a screenshot) about your  
observations.

Please test with the currently baking builds of NX (redistributed) 3.5.0.27.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb