Subject: Bug#262: Color issue with some programs GUI when used with X2GO (ok with NX)

From: Edouard Villeneuve <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:22:13 +0200

Package: not_applicable

Hello,

We are trying to move from NX to X2Go.

One of our tools is called Questa Sim (EDA tool from Mentor Graphics).

When we used to run it from NX, no issues.

When we use it with X2Go, we have color issues:

·         What was white or yellow text on a black background, now shows as
… black text on a black background, hence not readable.

·         While we can change colors in a preferences menu, unlike in NX,
changing the text color in X2Go environment does not work

Below are two screenshots:

·         One from NX, where yellow bar and text is readable

·         One from X2Go, where this bar and text have become black (on
black background)

Thanks,

- Edouard

Edouard Villeneuve | IS Manager | PLDA Group | Cell : +33 (0) 670 409 549 |
http://www.plda.com/