Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#261: Working on 12.04

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:36:25 +0200

Hi Tom,

On Fr 12 Jul 2013 03:19:34 CEST  wrote:

> I have been able to get around the issue with keyboard lockups by running
> the server on ubuntu 12.04 instead of 10.04. Most likely an issue with the
> particular install of 10.04 so I'm happy to close this bug.

Closing this issue as the submitter requested closure.(And: I have  
never observed such a behaviour myself on Ubuntu 10.04).

> loving x2go

:-D

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb