Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#260: Bug#260: Mac client not accepting input after disconnect

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:56:43 +0200

Am 22.07.2013 12:22, schrieb Anders Bruun Olsen:
>     The current problem about the Mac OS version of X2Go Client is that
>     the upstream developers (Alex and Mike, mainly) do not have a Mac
>     hardware at hand to get issues like this one fixed.
>     If someone can permanently provide us with hardware (or contract us
>     so that we can buy some Mac OS X capable device), it will make it
>     much more likely that Mac OS issues get fixed in a much quicker way.
>
>
> I doubt that I can convince my boss to let me give you a Mac, but I am
> going to start bugging him about us providing at least some financial
> aid to get you guys som Mac hardware. No promises, but I am going to
> talk to him about it, when he gets back from vacation.

Again I would like to point out that my company, BAUR-ITCS UG, is 
offering free ssh (and tunneled VNC) access to a Mac Mini for X2Go-Dev 
purposes. It doesn't run the latest Version of OS X, but 10.6 and 10.7 
are available (dual-boot).

The machine was rented out to Mike previously, but he didn't get around 
to work on it during the time it was there, so it's back in our 
premises. If any of the core devs wants to place it in a central X2Go 
colocation space, where all devs can access it and test-drive it against 
various virtual X2Go server installations, we're open to that option.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur, speaking for BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)