Subject: Re: Bug#260: Mac client not accepting input after disconnect

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:53:15 +0200

reassign #260 x2goclient
found #260 4.0.1.0
merge #260 #139
thanks

Hi Dirk,

(explicitly CC:ing Anders who may give feedback on this)

On Mi 03 Jul 2013 11:31:07 CEST Dörflinger  Dirk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am evaluating x2go for our environmenta at the moment.

Good to hear that you are considering X2Go as a solution for your site.

> I can connect to different servers, work with it, but as soon as I  
> disconnect a session, the client won't access any key inputs. I can  
> still click with the mouse and get reactions like opening the  
> settings dialog, I can even enter text in the settings dialog, but I  
> cannot log in anymore as I cannot enter a password (or change my  
> username).
>
> This happens on different Macs, all using the latest Version of OS X  
> 10.8 (one tested with 10.8.3).

Sound like this issue has been reported before: #139. Thus, merging  
these bug reports with one another.

The current problem about the Mac OS version of X2Go Client is that  
the upstream developers (Alex and Mike, mainly) do not have a Mac  
hardware at hand to get issues like this one fixed.

If someone can permanently provide us with hardware (or contract us so  
that we can buy some Mac OS X capable device), it will make it much  
more likely that Mac OS issues get fixed in a much quicker way.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb