Subject: DirectRDP: make folder sharing configurable through x2goclient GUI

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:37:22 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 3.99.3.0-prerelease
Severity: wishlist

Hi Alex,

for DirectRDP it might be really nice to make folder sharing  
configurable through the session profile manager tab ,,Folder Sharing''.

As RDP requires folder sharing to be set up with the session startup  
command whereas X2Go is able to load shared folders while the session  
has already been launched, my suggestion (draft) for local folder  
sharing with DirectRDP is this:

On session start:
   $ mkdir $HOME/.x2go/<session-id>/media

When providing a shared folder:
   $ ln -s $HOME/.x2go/<session-id>/media/_some_folder /<local>/<folder>/<path>

The rdesktop / xfreerdp calls are these:

   rdesktop -r disk:media:$HOME/.x2go/<session-id>/media <further-options>

   xfreerdp  --plugin rdpdr \
             --data disk:media:$HOME/.x2go/<session-id>/media -- \
             <further-options>

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb