Subject: Issue fixed with NX 3.5.0.27

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:20:11 +0000

Control: tag -1 moreinfo

Hi Jan,

a while back you reported problems with X2Go Server on CenOS 6.4.

We are currently building the latest release 3.5.0.27 of NX  
(redistributed) which has been the origin of your observed problems.

Can you please test latest X2Go Server (with latest x2goagent) and let  
us know if your problems are gone?

Thanks,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb