Subject: Bug#259: closing due to lack of feedback

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:18:42 +0000

Control: close -1

Closing this issue due to lack of user feedback. As we have been  
working a lot on the RPM packaging since the issue got reported, let's  
consider it fixed.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:19:05 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the x2goagent package:

#259: Cannot log in on Centos 6.4 without Xorg running

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
259: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=259
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: closing due to lack of feedback
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:18:42 +0000

Control: close -1

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:

Subject: Cannot log in on Centos 6.4 without Xorg running
From: Jan Middelkoop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:31:49 +0200

Package: x2goagent
Version: 3.5.0.20-3.1

I had X2Go working on Centos 6.4.  After a reboot however, I could no 
longer login.  From the session log in /tmp/:

Error: Aborting session with 'Cannot establish any listening sockets - 
Make sure an X server isn't already running'.
Session: Aborting session at 'Mon Jul  1 15:26:23 2013'.
Session: Session aborted at 'Mon Jul  1 15:26:23 2013'.

There was no X server running.  So, out of curiousity, I tried to 
manually start Xorg to see what would happen.  Xorg started without 
problems.  After this, I could log in again to X2Go.  After that I 
killed Xorg.  The X2Go client stayed logged in.  I closed the client, 
and tried logging in again - but it didn't work until I restarted the 
Xorg server.

After being logged in for a while again, I killed the Xorg server (by 
accident, actually).  But it seems at this moment I can somehow log in 
without the X server running.