Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#258: Bug#258: Bug#258: Bug#258: SECURITY: x2goclient allows clipboard sniffing

From: Moritz Struebe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 10:13:53 +0200

Hey.

On 2013-07-02 19:47, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> I'd propose the following now:
> As this bug is now cluttered all over with two different issues
> - clipboard sniffing and the warning when it was activated
> - security measures and better documentation about what NX/X2go really
> does
>
> I'd close this bug, and open two new ones, one for each issue...
> referencing that old bug... so that all topics can be discussed (perhaps
> fixed) in a more simple fashion.

I think this is a good Idea. I just want to warn you that this issue
will not have an very high priority, as most/all core devs work in
scenarios where host _and_ client are trusted. None the less
contributions to the documentation are very welcome, and can be easily
contributed without coding skills. ;) - If you need pointers on getting
started feel free to ask.

Morty

-- 
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Martensstr. 1
91058 Erlangen

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : [email-masked]
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty