Subject: DirectRDP: make sound configurable through GUI widgets

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:14:42 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 3.99.3.0-prerelease
Severity: wishlist

Hi Alex,

with the DirectRDP feature, we should make sound configurable through  
GUI widgets in x2goclient.

As the two binaries rdesktop/xfreerdp have different ways of enabling  
sound pass-through through RDP, we should provide a checkbox for  
enabling/disabling session sound:

   rdesktop + sound (pulseaudio on client):

     $ padsp rdesktop -r sound:local <further-options>

   xfreerdp + sound (pulseaudio on client):

     $ xfreerdp --plugin rdpsnd <further-options>

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb