Subject: Bug#248: Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)

From: Heinrich Schuchardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 20:15:26 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.0
Severity: normal

If I run x2goclient with valgrind I get a lot of output like

==7278== Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
==7278==    at 0x46745B: ??? (in /usr/bin/x2goclient)
==7278==    by 0x4CB487: ??? (in /usr/bin/x2goclient)
==7278==    by 0x6E5854E: QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject 
const*, int, void**) (in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4.8.2)
==7278==    by 0x6DDA27E: QProcess::finished(int, QProcess::ExitStatus) 
(in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4.8.2)
==7278==    by 0x6DDE386: ??? (in 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4.8.2)
==7278==    by 0x6DDE40D: ??? (in 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4.8.2)
==7278==    by 0x6E5854E: QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject 
const*, int, void**) (in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4.8.2)
==7278==    by 0x6EA2D5D: QSocketNotifier::activated(int) (in 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4.8.2)
==7278==    by 0x6E5FE7A: QSocketNotifier::event(QEvent*) (in 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4.8.2)
==7278==    by 0x5EAC70B: QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*, 
QEvent*) (in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtGui.so.4.8.2)
==7278==    by 0x5EB0B89: QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) (in 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtGui.so.4.8.2)
==7278==    by 0x6E42B5D: QCoreApplication::notifyInternal(QObject*, 
QEvent*) (in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so.4.8.2)

I would suggest to build debug packages
libqtgui4-dbg and x2goclient-dbg as described on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebugPackage