Subject: Bug#245 closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> (Duplicate of X2Go issue #231)

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 09:30:21 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the x2goserver package:

#245: x2go crashes during suspend session clean up

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Duplicate of X2Go issue #231
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:29:11 +0200

reassign #245 x2goserver
close #245
merge #245 #231
thanks

This is a duplicate of issue #231 which has already been fixed (in  
X2Go Server 4.0.1.1).

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Subject: x2go crashes during suspend session clean up
From: Mario Theodoridis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:08:56 +0200

Package: x2goagent
Version: 2:3.5.0.20-0

Hi all,

ever since the upgrade to
ri  x2goagent        2:3.5.0.20-0~ all           X2Go agent
ri  x2goclient       4.0.1.0-0~380 i386          X2Go Client application 
(Qt4)
ii  x2goserver       4.0.1.0-0~688 i386          X2Go server daemon scripts
ii  x2goserver-exten 4.0.1.0-0~688 all           X2Go server daemon 
scripts (extensions

on Kubuntu 13.04 3.8.0-25-generic #37-Ubuntu SMP i686 GNU/Linux

i get the following error when suspending a session

Connection failed Bareword found where operator expected at 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 137, near "] e" (Missing operator 
before e?) Bareword found where operator expected at 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 141, near "] e" (Missing operator 
before e?) syntax error at /usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 137, near "] 
e " syntax error at /usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 141, near "] e " 
Global symbol "$only_path_uncpath" requires explicit package name at 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 141. Global symbol "$only_path_uncpath" 
requires explicit package name at /usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 143. 
syntax error at /usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 146, near "}" Global 
symbol "@line" requires explicit package name at 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 152. Global symbol "@line" requires 
explicit package name at /usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 152. Global 
symbol "@line" requires explicit package name at 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 163. Global symbol "@line" requires 
explicit package name at /usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 165. Global 
symbol "@line" requires explicit package name at 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 171. Global symbol "@line" requires 
explicit package name at /usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 174. Global 
symbol "@line" requires explicit package name at 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 178. Global symbol "@line" requires 
explicit package name at /usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 234. Global 
symbol "@line" requires explicit package name at 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 235. syntax error at 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session line 238, near "}" 
/usr/bin/x2goumount-session has too many errors.

Then when i try to reconnect i get

The remote proxy closed the connection while negotiating
the session. This may be due to the wrong authentication
credentials passed to the server.

Usually the client hangs and has to be shot down.

I'm already used to libNX crashing on me every couple of days or so 
(different bug), but this renders x2go rather useless.

I don't no whether any of my habits have become unacceptable or x2go has 
an issue, but restarting sessions has become a bear.

Here's the session log on the server

xtail .x2go/*

*** .x2go/C-mario-50-1371457309_stDKDE_dp24/session.log ***
Session: Resuming session at 'Tue Jun 18 08:40:43 2013'.
Info: Proxy running in server mode with pid '4113'.
Info: Waiting for connection from 'localhost' on port '30001'.
Info: Aborting the procedure due to signal '1'.
Session: Display failure detected at 'Tue Jun 18 08:40:43 2013'.
Session: Suspending session at 'Tue Jun 18 08:40:43 2013'.

*** .x2go/C-mario-50-1371457309_stDKDE_dp24/options ***

*** .x2go/C-mario-50-1371457309_stDKDE_dp24/session.log ***
Session: Session suspended at 'Tue Jun 18 08:40:43 2013'.

And here's the one on the client

xtail .x2go/*

*** .x2go/S-mario-50-1371457309_stDKDE_dp24/options ***

*** .x2go/S-mario-50-1371457309_stDKDE_dp24/sessions ***
Loop: PANIC! The remote NX proxy closed the connection.
Loop: PANIC! Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Loop: PANIC! Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie.

Ping me if you you other info.

-- 
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Mario Theodoridis