Subject: Bug#241: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#241: Bug#241: Changed host key cannot be updated

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:42:12 +0200

Am 21.06.2013 10:20, schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> @all: comments, opinions on such a new feature?

This has been discussed previously on the list - I believe it was before 
the introduction of X2Go-BTS, which is why there's no bug/ticket 
regarding it.
Subject was: "Feature Request: update ssh public key fingerprint from 
within x2goclient"
Date: 2012-02-17 14:41
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

We need to find a middle ground between the current "No soup for you!" 
and the way-too-easy "Update host key [Y]/n" prompt.

My suggestion back then was:
"I would like to suggest adding an option to remove/update the key from 
within the X2Go-Client. However, to avoid "user click-through", it 
should be somewhere in the menu, and the popup message should be amended 
with a note pointing to that menu."

-Stefan