Subject: Bug#240: Greetings From Mr.Clement,

From: Clement Odum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 17:35:37 +0100

Mr.Clement C.Odumodu
Tel: +228 99506494
2nd of October 2017

Hello Dear,

Very Urgent Message

My names are Clement C.Odumodu. I am contacting you in respect of my late
client, an Oil and Gas Contractor who seemed to be your relative. He left
behind US$8Millio  in a bank here before his death. and the deal will be
shared rate 50/50 % and it's bank to bank wire trasaction.

Could you diligently come up for this claim, I will be glad to present you
to the bank as his next of kin so that the proceed of his fund will be done
in your name i am his personal lawyer and will give you all the necessary
assistance to achieve this claim.

Your full names..........
Your private telephone...

Sincerely yours,

Clement.