Subject: Cheap SEO Proposal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 07:53:27 +0000

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepQxIhG7pgbf3AsJUUcEzeNE0XDyJ0P0W0xyQbIozNtQd1mQ/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Hi,

I am Sumit Sharma Marketing Manager.

We are leading “Search Engine Optimization Company” in “India” working as  
an outsourced vendor for many reputed SEO agency based in

USA, UK, Canada and Australia, over 3 years experience in the domain.

With the dedicated team of 80 professionals, we provide the SEO (Search  
Engine Optimization) solution with Top ranking on major search

engine as Google, Yahoo and MSN as per the current status of website and  
requirement.

We assure you of getting high Search engine Result Page with our high track  
record of success and very “Affordable Search engine optimization”

done for your website. Our SEO solution will help to increase the traffic  
and sales producing high revenue with top page rank lead to your

website which eventually will lead in ROI

We are looking forward to start a long and healthy business relationship  
with you.
Kind Regards,
Sumit Sharma
Marketing Manager

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.