Subject: Bug#240: Top position on google

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 03:20:26 -0400

Hi ,

We are an Indian Web Design and Web Development firm with over 7 years of
experience. In these tough times, where it is hard to maintain the top
line, we can help share the bottom-line for you. We will be happy to help
execute Web Design and Development & SEO projects with mobile compatible. -
No compromise on quality!

*Our primary focus is:-*

Website Design

Mobile App Development

WordPress Design / Development

Magento Ecommerce

Shopify Store

Mobile Responsive Websites

Online Ecommerce Store

WordPress Ecommerce Store

Search Engine Optimization(SEO)

Our design team can work closely with you as a part of your marketing staff
and we can assure you - you won’t even notice we are in another country
based in India.

We customize our processes according to your styles and guidelines. Many
overseas clients have achieved significant savings by outsourcing either
all or part of their website development work to us.

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share
our Methodologies, past work details and client Testimonials.

I look forward to your mail.

Kind Regards,

Depali / Online Marketing Executive

DISCLAIMER:

------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------

The email contains confidential information and it’s only for individual
named. If you have received this email and you’re not the individual named,
you should not distribute or copy this email. Please inform the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient and delete this email
from your system. The content of this email and attachment(s) are
confidential for the intended recipient. It is strictly prohibited that you
cannot copy, distribute, disclose, modify and publish the message of this
email without getting an approval from the author. The recipient should do
a virus and defect check before opening any mail or attachment(s).

<#m_6215821133010319386_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>