Subject: Bug#240: Arrival Notice - B/L

From: Maersk Line <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 May 2019 03:58:24 -0400

Dear Customer,

Please find attached below your Bill of Lading, Packing List and 
Invoice for the current shipment headed to your port.

Shipping customer advised us to contact your email 
([email-masked]) as it was listed as the consignee/receiver of 
the goods in transit.

Below are the shipping documents:

  VIEW ONLINE | DOWNLOAD

ETA of cargo also included in the attached files.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,
Maersk Line 

The information contained in this message is privileged and 
intended only for the recipients named. 

Any unwanted review, dissemination or copying of this message or 
the information it contains is prohibited. 

If you have received this message in error, please immediately 
notify the sender, and delete the original message and 
attachments.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.