Subject: Bug#236: x2goclient on mac ignores users language setting

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:10:22 +0100

Control: fixed -1 4.0.4.0
Control: close -1

On 11.06.2013 11:13 AM, Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
> Package: x2goclient
> Version: 4.0.1.0
> Severity: minor
> 
> On Mac X2goclient will be shown in the language chosen at the time of installing
> OS X (system wide). If the user chose danish as the language upon first starting
> the machine, and then later changes the language to english for his account,
> x2goclient will still be in danish, despite everything else he starts being in
> english.

X2Go Client should now correctly load the translator that is set in the Aqua
user session.

That should have been fixed quite some time ago.

You have to restart X2Go Client between changing languages, though (as most
other applications.)

Mihai