Subject: Bug#235: x2goclient error messages regarding sshd are confusing

From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:11:06 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.0
Severity: minor

X2goclient uses the same error dialog for three different (but related)
problems. The error message is the one about sshd not running
(printSshDError() in onmainwindow.cpp). The conditions are:

1. Unable to open host public key (line 7319)
2. Unable to open key for exports (line 7438)
3. Unable to open authorized_keys (line 7455)

These should have distinct error messages, that does not just claim that
sshd isn't running.

Also, the current message tells the user to install sshd with "apt-get
install openssh-server". While I am an Ubuntu user, this message most
definitely shouldn't be Debian/Ubuntu specific, since it is also given to
both Windows and Mac users, not to mention Linux users on different
distributions.

-- 
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)